- The ticket / citation was issued in the state of Arizona.
- Provide Government issued identification.
- You will be able to complete this class at least 7 days prior to your court date.
- You did NOT attend a defensive driving course for a violation issued within the last 12 months.
- You do NOT hold a commercial driver's license/CDL.
- You were given an "eligible" traffic violation that didn't involve a serious injury or death.
- The citation/ticket is in your name (photo radar tickets must be in your name and you must be the person in the photo).
- The course requires a computer, tablet, phone or another device with a full web browser and internet connection.
- Citations received while driving vehicles requiring a CDL are not eligible.
Quick Eligibility Check
To check if your eligible to take the online course, please fill in the fields below.
- Course $29.95
- State Surcharge $45.00
- State Fee $24.00 ($20.00 for any tickets before Jan 1st 2019)
- Processing Fee $9.95
- Click here for detailed court fees
Optional fees are not required for the course completion or the certificate. We offer them for your convenience and to ensure you have access to them if needed.
- Rush fee: $15.95
- Mail certificate fee: $8.95
- Court confirmation of case dismissal: $12.95
- School extension fee: $11.95
- Request ticket from court: $10.95
- Request court extension: $21.95
Questions for the court? Visit www.azdrive.com or call toll-free 1-888-334-5565